Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's Kind of Like Hamburger Helper...

I am writing this from under a fussy baby who has been the same amount of said fussiness each time I try to post this week. So I must be brief....

As February approaches, I intend to focus on LOVE....of self, of others, of the environment, of learning, even of things that I don't particularly LIKE. This week eat a meal by candlelight. Candlelight can be romantic, but it can also be calming and make things feel special. So if you find yourself rushing to get dinner on the table this week and all you can manage is re-heated take-out or soup from a can, dim the lights, light a candle and see how it shifts the mood and changes the conversation. An additional bonus---no one will be able to see their plate that well, so you might be able to slip in an extra vegetable or two ;-)

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts